Chef Sam's unique spin on the classic dish french toast will take your taste buds on a ride!
- Whisk together cream cheese, and passion fruit puree, until you have a spreadable consistency pour into squeeze bottle or piping bag and set aside
- Using a bread or sharp paring knife make an incision in the middle of each slice of bread as if you were making a pocket or belly. Squeeze the cream cheese mixture into the incision until you see rem oozing out just a bit.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar then pour into shallow bowl
- In a skillet, melt knob of butter over medium heat. Dip stuffed bread in egg mixture, coting both sides. Be careful not to over saturate it or it will end up soggy.
- Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side. Repeat steps until all stuffed slices has been toasted. Set them aside on a plate, then. Garnish whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and chocolate/maple syrup. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like