This seafood boil is loaded with shrimp, mussels, potatoes, corn, and sausage. All boiled together in one pot with some of the best flavors and spooned over with a delicious Garlic Butter Sauce.
- In a large pot, add 16 cups of water, butter, garlic paste and complete seasoning. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, add potatoes and corn. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add mussels and sausage to the pot, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add shrimp to the pot. Turn off heat and place a lid on. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes, the shrimp will cook during this time in the hot broth.
- While seafood boil is sitting, make the garlic butter sauce by combining melted butter, lemon juice, paprika, chopped parsley, and complete seasoning. Whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Drain seafood boil from the pot and serve on a large sheet pan or large serving dish. Spoon the garlic butter sauce over seafood boil and serve.
Other recipes you might like