Recipe by: Chef Walker Barrett CEC/PCII
Yields: 4 Servings
- Add 400g REGINA Linguine Pasta to a pot of boiling water with 1 Tbsp salt and cook according to package instructions until al-dente. (reserve 1 cup pasta water) Drain without rinsing and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the CPJ shrimp and sauce. Season CPJ shrimp with, 1table spoon CPJ Cajun Seasoning. Place a large, non-stick pan over medium/high heat and add 1 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add CPJ shrimp in a single layer and cook 2 min per side or just until cooked through and no longer translucent. Remove to a separate dish to prevent overcooking.
- In the same hot pan, add 2 Tbsp KERRYGOLD Pure Irish Butter with finely chopped onion and sauté until soft and golden (3-5 mins), stirring often. Add Constanza Garlic Paste and sauté another minute until fragrant. Stir in 1/3 cup CASILLERO DEL DIABLO white wine and boil down until there is only 25% of the liquid left.
- Stir in 2 cups ARLA WHIP & COOK whipping cream and 1 cup pasta water bring to a light boil then simmer 2 min. Sprinkle sauce with 1/3 cup CPJ GRATED Parmesan Cheese and stir just until creamy and smooth. Let it come just to a simmer without boiling then turn off the heat and season sauce with CPJ Cajun Seasoning and Eaton’s Crushed Red Pepper to taste.
- Stir in the drained REGINA pasta and cooked CPJ shrimp, tossing until noodles are well coated in sauce. Serve in warm pasta bowls with a generous sprinkle of finely chopped parsley, more CPJ Grated Parmesan Cheese and some freshly cracked black pepper.
Important! Do not boil the cream sauce once the cheese is in, or the cheese will separate from the cream.
Other recipes you might like