Baked Shrimp marinated in a zingy garlic sauce.
- Make the marinade in a large bowl by mixing in Constanza garlic paste, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper, add the olive oil and lemon juice, and whisk everything well together.
- Add the cooked shrimp and toss to coat.
- Set aside to marinate for around 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven broiler on high for 10-15 minutes.
- Once ready, transfer the shrimp to a baking pan or ovenproof skillet and bake for around 1.5 minutes. Once out of the oven, optionally sprinkle some parsley on top and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like