- 1 small bar (8 oz) Cream cheese (softened)
· ¼ cup MAYONNAISE (4tbsp)
· 1 small onion (cut in quarters)
· 1 clove garlic
· 0.5 tsp black pepper
· ½ tsp smoked paprika
· 1/4 tsp sea salt
· 2 tsp lime juice
· 2 tbsp dill herb (diced)
· One 16oz can crab meat (strain excess water and set aside in a bow
- Place cream cheese, mayo and all seasonings into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour dressing into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the strained crab meat to the dressing and stir thoroughly. Taste the dip and add more salt and/ or pepper to taste if needed.
- Pour dip into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh lime wedges and paprika, along with a side of your favourite chips, or toasted baguette. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like